Skip to content
Tips for Adapting to the New Economy
- Take time to plan your life. Accept only the challenges that will enrich and reward your life.
- Learn to play. Understand that working and being a success are a means toward financial security and not an end itself.
- Find a purpose in life, both individually and in business.
- Constantly upgrade your own intellectual capabilities. Doing so will move you toward surrounding yourself with people who have high intellectual capital.
- Make yourself aware of your environment by reading, listening, and observing to increase your own intellectual capital.
- Look for future opportunities and spend less time looking at the competition.Take the time and effort to stay updated on technology.
- Understand its impact even if you do not understand how to use the technology.
- Get involved in the political process and vote.
- Educate yourself on the new economy and look for opportunities. You should manage the new economy and not let it manage you.
- Learn people skills.
- Defeat and loss are almost always caused by lack of positive forward action and accepting the environment you are in. Create an attitude and surround yourself with can do people.